TRADE STAND APPLICATION FORM
1. The Society reserves the right at all times to refuse admission to any trade stand, exhibitor or his staff.
2. Admittance to the show ground will be strictly on a pre-payment basis. Entry will be refused if this condition is not complied with
3. All admission of traders and their staff will be by exhibitors passes
4. Acceptance by the Society of a firm reservation or pre-payment of rental in no way confers any rights whatsoever to the renting trader and in no way modifies these conditions
5. Refunds and payments in respect of cancellation of reservations will be reviewed upon merits of each case
6. The site must be left in a clean and tidy condition. All refuse must be placed in the bins provided
7. Mock auctions by any trader will not be permitted. Traders in breach of this condition will be expelled from the showground
8. Games of chance are not permitted unless written permission has been given in advance
9. All traders must ensure that they have adequate insurance and will absolve the Society from any such legal liability
10. All traders must ensure that they have adequate fire-fighting equipment available
11. No sub-letting of the allocated site is permitted
12. Traders must only sell items specified on their booking form.
13. The use of a PA system is not permitted
14. All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and be under proper control
15. All generators used by traders for whatever purpose must be quiet and not produce foul exhaust omissions. They must have a current inspection certificate.
16. The allocation of sites and positioning of trade space will be entirely at the discretion of the Society, although every endeavour will be made to meet any special requests of trade exhibitors
A) Traders must ensure that they book and pay for sufficient space for all stays, guy ropes or hitch for any building, tent of caravan to occupy the site
B) Boundaries of sites will be marked and each site numbered. Under no circumstances will a trader be allowed to occupy a larger space than that allocated to him
C) The Society will not be held responsible for damage caused to sites during the preshow period by any means, including adverse weather conditions and does not undertake to make good any such damage
D) Traders and their staff must confine their sales activities to the area of their stand and must not use the avenues to solicit business
17. Traders’ cars and those of their staff not forming part of the exhibition must be parked in the area designated by the Society
18. Vehicle movements are not permitted during the main show hours and should be off the showground by 10.30am each day
19. All trade stand exhibitors must follow instructions issued by the Society or their designated representatives
20. In all matters of dispute the Societies decision will be final
21. Should it be necessary for the Gala Society to cancel the event an administration charge of 15% of the booking fee will be deducted from any refund made.
If you need to discuss your application, please contact Mike Cresswell on (01885) 483964/482825
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.